‘PEARLS & PEANUTS’ PILATES FUNDAMENTALS Course in Dingwall
5:30pm - 6:40pm
Starting May, 18th
Our 4 Week Pilates Fundamentals are back!
***A Full Online Version of the course is coming soon!***
We do not guarantee you will have a perfect posture, amazing balance and a super strong core in 4 weeks, but we do GUARANTEE that you will have a better understanding of your body and learn the ways to improve your posture, alignment, balance and more after these 4 weeks if you put your mind to it!
This course is designed to give you the foundation of Pilates so that you can either join the mainstream classes or have your own safe home practice.
What will you learn:
- Principals and foundation of Pilates: alignment, breathing, control, precision, etc.
- 'Fantastic Seven': seven exercises that will lay the foundation for your Pilates journey (these are my favourite seven exercises based on 16 years of teaching Pilates)
- How to incorporate Pilates props into a session: small Pilates ball, resistance & loop bands (+foam rollers in an online version of the course)
We have run this course a view times before Covid and it was always a great success. We are so
!!!And on top of all this we are giving you 2 BONUSES!!!
Your Investment Is £44 for 4 Sessions + 2 Bonuses
Who is it for?
- For everyone who’s new to Pilates or anyone who would like to brush up on the Pilates techniques and movements.
- For those who are looking to find ways of looking after your posture, health and body in the way that is effective, challenging, result driven and fun!
PILATES STARTER KIT is available to purchase either on their own or as a part of a Beginner Course (option available at the checkout)
WHAT'S INCLUDED INTO THE BUNDLE?
Soft Small Pilates Ball
Essentially You Mat Spray
Branded ‘Natallia’s Fitness’ Tote Bag
My PILATES journey and trainings relevant to Pilates (breath work, alignment, anatomy):
2006 - Fitness Pilates Certification with Rachel Holmes
2009 - PILATES Level 3 Diploma with Active IQ
2014 - YOGA Training
2019 (March) - Myofascial Release for Yoga Teachers Training with Rachel Land
2019 (December) - 4 day Myofascial Release Training with one and only Jill Miller
2020 - Yin Yoga with Sarah Lo
2022 (current) - Spine Anatomy, Physiology, Applications etc with Yoga Medicine
+Multiple workshops, classes and mini courses including Pre/Post Natal Diploma, Nutrition etc